This virtual workshop, delivered by Scottish Disability Sport and Scottish Athletics is for coaches and volunteers interested in increasing their knowledge of working athletes with a disability.
On this 90 minute workshop, participants will have a better understanding of:
- How to focus on ability, rather than disability
- How to support the inclusion of people with a disability into athletics
- How to communicate effectively
- How to influence and deliver good practice.
- How to increase your technical knowledge in working with Racerunners, wheelchair athletes, seated throwers and an introduction to guided running.
- National and International classification
- The competition pathways within disability sport
Please use this link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItcu-opj4rH9LYZ-hii3jnNabwoOhE96XL