Perth & Kinross Disability Sport, in partnership with Scottish Disability Sport are delighted to invite entries from across Scotland to the 2022 Perth & Kinross Disability Sport Boccia Championships.
- There will be three sections of the competition:
A - Open Class Event for Players with a Physical Disability
B - Open Class Event for Players with a Learning Disability
C - Open Class for Players using Assistive Devices (Ramps)
A Junior section (under 16) may be added dependant on entries
- We will aim to run a round robin competition in each section to allow players to experience more games. This will be dependent on numbers. The final format will be announced following the deadline for entries.
- Competitors in all classes must play from the sitting position.
- This event will be run under BisFED rules on the day (BisFED.com)
- All matches will last for 4 Ends, if there are a large number of entries, then matches may be time limited.
- There is no cost to participate in this event.
- Registration will be from 9.30am and the event will start at 10am sharp.
- Players who use assistive devices should bring their own equipment and assistant.
- Any Cancellations must be made in advance by contacting Graeme Doig on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07999544549
Closing Date for Entries 13th August 2022
Online registration is available by clicking on this link: (ctrl + click to follow link)
COVID-19: - We will provide all entrants with our event COVID protocols on staying safe and following Scottish Government, sportscotland and Scottish Disability Sport guidance for indoor sport prior to the event.