Perth & Kinross Disability Sport, in partnership with Glenearn Badminton Club, Badminton Scotland and Scottish Disability Sport are delighted to invite entries from across Scotland to this year’s Perth & Kinross Disability Sport Badminton Championships. This is a single’s only competition and there is no cost to participate.
Registration will open at 9.15am and the championships will begin at 10am sharp. The schedule and draw will depend on the number of entries and will be completed one week before the event. We aim to do a round robin format to ensure everyone gets multiple games before a knockout stage or final.
There will be seven sections of the competition.
- A - Open Class for Players who use a wheelchair.
- B - Open Class for Players with an ambulant Physical Disability
- C - Open Class for Junior Players with an ambulant Physical Disability (Under 18)
- D - Open Class for Players with a Learning Disability (please provide player rating) – Three Divisions
- E - Open Class for Short Stature Players
Round robin matches will be played first to 21 with extended scoring to 30. Semi Final and Final will be 3 sets to 21 with extended scoring to 30.
Players will swap ends at 11.
Online registration is available by clicking on this link: